News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Big Mark.

Started by Anonymous, October 30, 2011, 11:23:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blacktiger

Anyone seen or heard from Big Mark lately? He was supposed to come to the UK meet earlier this year but didn't turn up. Is he off on a RTW?
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

Spud

Last I heard hr took his misses on holiday, and was busy at work. cheers Spud  :wink:

Bixxer Bob

Also supposed to be organising a September Kent meet, but it didn't happen and no reply to the messages I sent him.  Hope things are ok....
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Bixxer Bob

Got a reply from Mark this afternoon,  he's well but got some domestics going on.  No doubt he'll post up when the time is right.  Meantime, at least he's alive and kicking  :lol:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

blacktiger

Quote from: "Spud"Last I heard hr took his misses on holiday, and was busy at work. cheers Spud  :wink:

Hell that makes a change! He was never there as far as I could make out. Always off across Europe.

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"Got a reply from Mark this afternoon,  

Meantime, at least he's alive and kicking  :lol:

That's good to hear/read. I was getting worried.
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

NKL

Quote from: "blacktiger"
Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"Got a reply from Mark this afternoon,  

Meantime, at least he's alive and kicking  :lol:

That's good to hear/read. I was getting worried.

+1 on that
I\'m immortal..........well so far!!!
-----------------------------------
\'08 KTM 990 Adventure
\'91 Black XTZ 750
\'10 TM 250 EN
\'07 CCM 404
Renault Traffic 100