News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Cancelled project opportunity

Started by crustycrutch, March 12, 2011, 03:32:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crustycrutch

Hi all, last year I picked up a Caspian Blue 93 Steamer with the intention of doing it up. Mechanically and cosmetically its in great shape - there's a pic on here somewhere. It failed its MoT on just on fork seals so I did a deal with Rf9Rider from this forum to swap the wheels and forks. Its under SORN at the moment.

The upshot is that for a variety of reasons I ain't never gonna get round to doing the job and I now need the garage space so before I stick it on fleabay I'm offering it here.

At present its in loads of boxes and bags - all marked up. The engine is in the frame, the forks and swinging arm are on. I have a new airbox, oil filter, exhaust gaskets, and exhaust studs ready and waiting.

First offer over £500 before next Thursday gets it. I think thats a fair price for a whole bike load of spares. Any takers :?:

crustycrutch

FYI - A deal has been done!