News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

BikeBandit.com has OEM microfiche on line

Started by 97tiger885, March 24, 2011, 06:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

97tiger885

BikeBandit.com has the Triumph OEM parts microfiche available for on-line searching of parts.  The parts numbers are not the same as those used by Triumph, but if you want to view the exploded diagrams the dealers are using to search for parts then this is the place for you.  It is easy to get to the diagrams.  Go to BikerBandit.com.  On the left side of the home page, click on "OEM Parts", "Triumph", "Street", the year of the mc and then the model of the mc. Again the part numbers at BikerBandit.com are not Triumph part numbers.

+++++++
Jon

Mustang

Quote from: "97tiger885"BikerBandit.com has the Triumph OEM parts microfiche available for on-line searching of parts.  The parts numbers are not the same as those used by Triumph, but if you want to view the exploded diagrams the dealers are using to search for parts then this is the place for you.  It is easy to get to the diagrams.  Go to BikerBandit.com.  On the left side of the home page, click on "OEM Parts", "Triumph", "Street", the year of the mc and then the model of the mc. Again the part numbers at BikerBandit.com are not Triumph part numbers.

+++++++
Jon

:oops: been doing that for years ............. :wink:

97tiger885

[ :oops: been doing that for years ............. :wink:[/quote]

It takes more than that to embarrass me.  I am more than willing to restate the obvious.

+++++
Jon