News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Scotland for a bit.

Started by Sin_Tiger, April 27, 2011, 11:45:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sin_Tiger

Will be back in Scotland from this weekend till mid May. Anybody free drop by or shout for a ride out. I may even head South for a run at some time. Not going to manage the July bash sadly, can't get my leave around then.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

John Stenhouse

You want a couple of days in the cotswolds, yell. Can put you up and feed you
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Bixxer Bob

:BangHead

I'm headed in the opposite direction (Tibet) the same time you're here.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob":BangHead

I'm headed in the opposite direction (Tibet) the same time you're here.

No  :Topes  you could't make it up could you  :lol:

Cheers John, will check my plans, wait for the  :BangHead
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

KuzzinKenny

Should manage a run down to Moffat on Sat 14th if yer up for that ?? and the weather looks ok !! but its Scotland and it can change on the hour  :lol:

it wont be early doors as i hate gettin up early !!  

its open to anyone who is in the area !!

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

KuzzinKenny

Well i went me wee run to Moffat !! went the A701 and returned the A708, A709 Innerleithen, A72 Peebles, A703 and home !! 125ml of sun, wind  :shock: and a bit of rain in Moffat !!

:D

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

TigerTrax

Moffatt ...
As a descendent of the Clan Moffatt post a pic for me!

Our Scot ancestry hauled ass to Ireland and changed the spelling of their
name from Moffatt to Moffitt...

As my Irish friend said, "The Scots are a bunch of murderin 'bastards'.
I said, "Ah Denny, I've enough Scot in me to put 'er in to the hilt, but enough Irish to be compassionate about it!"

I need to spend a month in GB and travel the whole of it.
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

Sin_Tiger

I could murder a bacon buttie right now  :D

Home life/wife and weather has dictated I not get as much time on the Tiger as I had hoped for.

To make amends I am hopping over to Larne to meet Jaythro in the morning and perhaps up to Aberdeen to see my sister. Anyone around with more time on their hands let me know as I am flying off again on Sat morning.