News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

???? No flasher, No horn and fuse ok ???

Started by klingklang, June 06, 2011, 10:29:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klingklang

Did not check further, changed the bike for the car and went to my office.  Any idea where to check first.  Relay maybe, I notice that I don't ave any typical click sound at it.  Will check tonight.

Bixxer Bob

Is it just co-incidence that the flasher and the horn button are in the same switch housing?  Hint...:wink:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

klingklang

That was also my first thought. so I checked the continuity at the harness and everything was fine.  After the whole evening to try to understand that all wirings, I finaly found the guilty one in the ignition housing. hope this will help others sometimes.

Bixxer Bob

Well done for finding it.  I was expecting crud in the switch contacts.  Ign switch wiring is a surprisingly common source of problems  :roll:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Timbox2

and looking at the wiring diagram you shouldnt have had brake lights either, it seems to feed both brake switches.
2016 Tiger Sport

TigerTrax

For all to read:
This has been a continuing problem with Girlies since 2001...

It has happened many times.
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

Mustang

:iagree  :wink:
some steamers suffered from it too but the girlies seem to win the prize probably due to there being more of them .