News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

*SOLD* 2000 - 2006 Corbin Seat for Girly (USA)

Started by jwray76, May 07, 2011, 07:36:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jwray76

Very comfy seat for the long touring type rides. Just don't have time for these rides anymore so I am throwing the stocker back on and selling this to clear up the space and make some cash. All seating and visible surfaces are in great shape. Couple little bad spots are shown in the pictures and not visible when installed. Would like to get $300 shipped in the US. Would cost you about $400 shipped new and this one is already broken in for you!

BEEZZER

DON'T SUPPOSE YOU HAVE A BACKREST TO SELL DO YOU?

jwray76

Nope, my top case has the backrest pad.

greatbuffalo

How much are these backrests worth? I may be willing to let go of mine if the price is right. I think they go for 229 new.
2001 Triumph Tiger. Black

jwray76

jwray76

Another bump. Throw out a price if you think $300 shipped is too steep. I can't believe nobody is really interested.

jwray76