News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

New Baby Today

Started by raycam01_au, June 14, 2011, 09:20:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

raycam01_au

Hi guy's,
well after cruising around on my beloved KLR650, i found i needed alittle something more on the open roads, so i looked around, and here is what i bought today!!!!!!!!!!!! Love her!!!!

2001 Tiger, awesome colour, immaculate cond, 37k

pick her up on Thursday, let the fun begin, lovely sound!!!!!!!!

HockleyBoy

Nice bike Ray, welcome aboard.  :D
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

raycam01_au

thanks matey,

pick it up in 2 days, so now its tortue waiting, cannot wait to stretch its legs out im on 3 weeks holidays, :) all good

good to be here also

John Stenhouse

I know I have a black one, but I still love that colour, great choice mate, welcome to the madhouse
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

raycam01_au

thanks matey,
i like mad houses, i fit right in,,,,,love the bike,,,,,,

aeronca

Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

raycam01_au

one more sleep till i get her, itching to ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slowmow

If you keep the KLR, don't forget to ride with it too. I also got a KLR and the Tiger. In the beginning I just rode the Tiger.
2005 Tiger 955i Owner

2008 KLR650

raycam01_au

Yeah had a huge think bout it, do i need them both etc, what style of riding am i after etc etc,
and in the end, i made up the mind to sell the KLR, whilst its an awesome bike the Tiger will do everything it will do and more for MY Style of riding :)

so let the fun begin, 3 more hours till pick up lol

Chris Canning

It's a very early 955,you can tell as it's got the stay across the bars,they only made e'm for a few months like that.

But riding in trainers :(

Oh and you'll need a new helmet!! that thing will rip your head off at the speed the Tiger will go.

raycam01_au

little vid of the baby juss after a ride, in love i am!!!!!!!

such a nice machine!!!!!!!!!!

:P