News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Started by XJC, June 11, 2011, 11:15:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XJC

I've had my Girly for over a year now and love it.

When I was looking for a new bike I asked Mrs X what she wanted and she said, "something I can be comfortable on".

The Girly was the answer.

After riding from Scotland to Paris I asked "How was that?"
She said "My legs haven't been open that wide for that long since I was a teenager".

PS. I've no idea who the fat bastard is.

Really useful and enjoyable site.

X.
The brain is useless. We must find another brain.

aeronca

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:   welcome aboard 8)
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

fraser ross

hello new here myself all the best fraser  :D

BruKen

:lol:  welcome aboard  :friday

fraser ross

thank you bruken regards fraz

Mustang

Quote from: "XJC"After riding from Scotland to Paris I asked "How was that?"
She said "My legs haven't been open that wide for that long since I was a teenager".

X.

:ImaPoser  :ImaPoser  :ImaPoser

The Midnight Rambler

Welcome to the pleasure dome.
How did you find riding in Paris?
We are going to visit in July (unfortunately the same w/e as the Camping in Wilts) and I have heard horror stories about Parisiens driving.
Got my satnav set up  now so hopefully I will know where I am going.
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
― Hunter S. Thompson

KuzzinKenny

Hey XJC !! that must be one of the best 1st posts of a newbie  :lol:

the Tigger clan is growin every week  :wink:

time for a gatherin me thinks  :lol:

have fun !!

KK

ps Welcome to TT.com  :occasion14
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

XJC

Quote from: The Midnight RamblerHow did you find riding in Paris?
quote]

We hit the Périphérique at rush hour on a Friday and I would not recommend it. The Arc however is harum scarum and to be avoided at all costs. Even the French aren't insured if they have an accident at the Arc. It's basically enter at your own peril.

I'd be up for a gatherin' KK.

X.
The brain is useless. We must find another brain.

PeteH

Quote from: "The Midnight Rambler"How did you find riding in Paris?
We are going to visit in July (unfortunately the same w/e as the Camping in Wilts) and I have heard horror stories about Parisiens driving.

We camped in Versailles last year and two of the lads rode in to Paris for some photos by the tower, no traffic problems for them, but it is on the outskirts I believe??
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour