News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Top Case for Girly

Started by geotiger, July 06, 2011, 11:35:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

geotiger

What is everyone using for a top case on your Girly?  I would like one that locks (of course), holds two helmets, has a backrest and has running/stop lights. I don't necessarily need an alarm and remote control.
"The one thing we can learn from history is that we don\'t learn from history." - Shaw

PeteH

I`ve got a Givi that came with the bike, holds 2 helmets depending on type of helmet tho. Got a backrest fitted and you could fit a brake light.
If you look in my WWW and check out the Tiger Tour pics you will see it, I`ve a feeling its 45 ltr, theres also a 1050 with us using a Givi 54 ltr and that holds just about anything :D
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

Mustang

:iagree You can't beat Givi's for durability and waterproofness , Easy on easy off and lock up secure as well as lock to the bike .I switch between a 45 liter  and a 36 liter depending on if I want to bring the kitchen sink or not . You can also get the Givi with the tail . brakelight too.

The Givi Trekkers are nice as well ................

Twisted Throttle  has pretty much the whole lineup

deepsouthtiger

I use one of these.  REALLY like it for the $.  Mounted right up.  Good space and water tight.

http://www.jcwhitney.com/motorcycle-tra ... 10969.jcwx
The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits

HockleyBoy

I use one of these:-

http://www.givi.co.uk/cases/monokey/E52-MAXIA

Not cheap but very good and meets your spec.
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

Yankee Dog

i have a Givi 52 Maxia on mine. you need an adapter plate, with which it bolts up easy to the Triump luggage rack. This is the third bike it has ridden on.

yankee Dog

geotiger

Thanks for all the info.  I like the looks of the Givi.
"The one thing we can learn from history is that we don\'t learn from history." - Shaw

Chris Canning

50 liter Givi bought in Andorra when the pound was really strong against the Euro,don't think that'll be happening again anytime soon.

Buy some of that sticky matting and plonk what ever ontop with a couple of straps,we don't do side boxs.