News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Girly charging systems years 2001-2006

Started by Mustang, August 03, 2011, 05:58:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mustang

Which one of you Girly riders wants to step up to the plate and make a post that has all the pertinent info about your lovely charging system failures ?

for example where to source parts ..
things to check for when your system fails etc etc ...........

I'll make it a sticky at the top of the Girly forum when you get it done , send me a PM when you post it up .

Mustang

thats only part of equation...................

I would like to see all the good info from all the charging system posts combined into one post and I'll sticky it and lock it so it will be the ONE and ONLY post someone with charging issues can be pointed to

You volunteering ?

JTT

Sort of glad I can't contribute here  8)

Actually I did have one failure...at a border crossing no less...failure was with my "Sasquatch mod" (not the mod, but my work)...fortunately I left the stock  harness and plug in place, so just a matter of unplugging the mod, and plugging in the stock...oh and a quick jump start from a buddy.  :D
2003 955i Tiger
2005 KLR
1970 T100C