News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

not a tiger - but cool

Started by aeronca, August 07, 2011, 05:53:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeronca

Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Spud

Bet that would be a nice ride :wink:  cheers Spud  :wink:

PeteH

Oh dear...I think I`m having a moment :wink:
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

KuzzinKenny

Looks like a HD Sportster under there  :wink:

OK thats sad !! i looked at the bike first  :oops:

i need to get out more !!

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Spud

Quote from: "KuzzinKenny"Looks like a HD Sportster under there  :wink:

OK thats sad !! i looked at the bike first  :oops:

i need to get out more !!

KK

It is a nice bike  :twisted:  though Kenny, but yes you need to get out more cheers Spud  :wink:

ArcticTiger

wOW, what a sweet Rider and a Nice color :love10    Otherwise, :roll:
-09 Triumph Tiger 1050 blazing orange
-98 Triumph Tiger 900 british racing green
-06 Ducati Multistrada 1000 S DS red
-99 Moto Guzzi EV 11 Cali. (Wi, USA)
-00 Yamaha TT600R
You are allowed to have only one wife, but you can ride as many bikes as you want...

Sin_Tiger

Yup nicely done for an HD, got a sort of Dresda thing going on, I like even if HD's do nothing for me.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Colonel Nikolai

Wow, amazing how little it takes to hide the irritating 1950's refrigerator aesthetic Harleys have with something a little more timeless. Looks like pre-WWII British iron. I love the shapes and form, not to mention the motorcycle's  8)  Color works for me too.

I would not let a chain flop around anywhere near a motorcycle I cared about, let alone from my pants while riding it though.
Mostly commuting around town on the Steamer these days.