News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Now sold Titax levers will fit 955 years 99-06

Started by Tigertriple, August 10, 2011, 01:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tigertriple

Now sold.

Price reduced to £65.00 plus £5.99 postage & packaging. This is the lowest price I will accept. My original asking price was £80.00 plus p&p.

I have for sale a pair of silver aluminium finished Titax adjustable levers which I bought  a few months ago. They are in perfect condition apart from some light rub marks on the black parts of the levers which cannot be seen when they are fitted. These are a massive improvement on the standard Triumph levers as they offer six positions of adjustment and are much smoother in operation. They also look very smart when fitted

They will fit all 955 Tigers from 1999 - 2006. They may fit other Triumph models but are being sold to fit a Tiger in this age range.

They will be sent by Royal Mail 1st Class recorded delivery within the UK

The retail price  of these levers is £129.99

I can accept payment in either cash on collection or via paypal. If paying by paypal I need the payment to be sent as a gift as I do not want to pay them a fee for accepting payment. This is reflected in my reduced asking price

Please PM me if you are interested.

Thanks for looking
2006, 955 Tiger Caspian blue with lot\'s of juicy extras

Tigertriple

I would like to offer these levers for sale to all for £65.00 plus £5.99 postage & packaging. I was offered £65.00 from a forum member and after I agreed to accept the offer I was then messed about on the shipping cost which I clearly stated in my original post.

I only charge what it costs me to ship. With the way the Royal Mail tend to lose or damage items I would not want to sent items of this value without insurance.

My original asking price was £80.00 , so a reduction of £15.00 in my opinion is pretty fair (nearly 20%) considering the cost new is £130.00.

I'm sorry but I'm to busy to have my time wasted, so this is my best price and a really good deal as these levers are rarely become available for sale second hand. All the info about them plus payment info is in my previous post.

Bakerboy

Would I need to modify the handguards in order to fit these levers?

Tigertriple

Quote from: "Bakerboy"Would I need to modify the handguards in order to fit these levers?

I had them fitted with BMW GS handguards which needed no modification. I don't know if you would need to modify the standard Tiger handgards.

It may be worth posting your question to find out if standard handguars need modifying if that's what you have.