News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Brown Trouser Moment

Started by Timbox2, August 19, 2011, 02:58:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timbox2

Approaching Hereford this morning on the A49, a van about 3 vehicles up front suddenly does an emergency stop, all the cars in front stop pretty sharp and I had to brake reasonably hard, but no real dramas, then I hear the squeal of tyres from behind, Artic bearing down on me, luckily I was towards the centre of the road as when the Artic finally came to a stop his cab was level with the middle of me and the bike, phew, poxy Artic driver wouldnt even look at me when I glanced up at him.
2016 Tiger Sport

Spud

ER..... You only glanced up at him  :shock:   you have a much better temprement than me mate I would of gone off on one  :twisted:   could you of not pulled forward or moved in some way ? glad your safe though cheers Spud  :wink:

daveb

so artic left skids marks on the road in in his cab