News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

I smell a rat?

Started by Bakerboy, August 31, 2011, 10:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bakerboy

Registered 2006,but it's a 2001 model with cast wheels???

KuzzinKenny

Rat indeed !! whats with the engine  :icon_scratch

if ya bought it from a dealer you should go back and get an explanation/refund/discount or somethin !!  

good luck !!

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Jaythro

A Diesel Motor perhaps????

Doesn't look Tiger at all!

Timbox2

Seen this one before, looks like an early sprint engine with the external generator
2016 Tiger Sport

Chris Canning

Quote from: "Timbox2"Seen this one before, looks like an early sprint engine with the external generator

It was on E-bay 12 months ago,in actual fact a very informative bike,so get the photo printed off for reference,it's a mish mash of all sorts,but answers a zillion questions about what fits what,early 955(some of it look at the bars) tank panels etc,frame and running gear 2006,engine is RS so it'll be quick.

I have a 955 with 885 bodywork.

How  was registered it 2006?? chances are with the later fame has a number and hence the reg,think it's a really interesting bike,but if your MR Belt and Bracers and not keen on varying off the trodden path probably scare you half to death  :lol:

rybes

my first thought was, stolen !
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

Chris Canning

I've seen a yellow 885i with the new swing arm and magwheels front and back.

Bakerboy

Description said it was rebuilt using used parts?His reserve was £2200,but it was withdrawn from sale?