News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

I bought another one!

Started by rf9rider, September 18, 2011, 02:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rybes

Quote from: "Rocinante"Wow! Well done and beyond.

It leaves me with a kind of rat bike feeling towards my own hack...
 :oops:

But inspiring it is...
Dag

nuffin wrong with a rat. ive thought bout gettin a tiger for that very purpose  :wink:
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

Sin_Tiger

Is it not daylight where you are yet  :shock: c'mon  :shock:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

rybes

he mustve moved very far north sin  :lol:

rf9rider

Quote from: "Sin_Tiger"Is it not daylight where you are yet  :shock: c'mon  :shock:

Daylight yes, but dark and raining here, plus i`ve been to work today, just got home, still dark and raining  :lol:

Still waiting for airbox covers and the new seat, once they get here, i`ll bombard you all with loads of pics of her finished  :D

rf9rider

And i just ordered a set of Mustang lowered pegs, plus a couple of other bits from elsewhere, just to finish it off  :lol:

rf9rider

Picked up the finished airbox covers this morning, postman has delivered a couple of bits, weather forecast is pretty good for tomorrow, so hopefully be able to get out and about, and maybe post up a couple of pics of the finished bike  :lol:

rybes

lookin forward to the pics mate  :D  enjoy the sunshine while you have it  :lol:

rf9rider

Well, started out sunny, then the clouds came, but finally got out for a few miles.
Pics not brilliant, but here she is  8)

rf9rider

rf9rider

Just needs the bars turning back a little, re-shaped seat should be here end of next week, and Mustangs lowered pegs are on the way.
Apart from that, all is well.  :D

The 10cm higher screen works well with no buffetting.

Now i just got to go out in the garage and clean all the flies off the front  :roll:

rybes

Quote from: "rf9rider"Now i just got to go out in the garage and clean all the flies off the front  :roll:

:lol: didnt think of that when ya chose white did ya. looks proper nice does that mate  8)

rf9rider

Quote from: "rybes"
Quote from: "rf9rider"Now i just got to go out in the garage and clean all the flies off the front  :roll:

:lol: didnt think of that when ya chose white did ya. looks proper nice does that mate  8)

Thanks mate, i`m well chuffed with how it turned out.

My last bike was white, so i know its a bugger to keep clean  :lol:

BruKen

That is a fine looking bike right there. A head turner for sure. Well done   :hello2  :occasion14

rf9rider

Quote from: "BruKen"That is a fine looking bike right there. A head turner for sure. Well done   :hello2  :occasion14

Cheers Bruken  :D

rf9rider

I`ve adjusted the bars, now one last job to do. just got to find some handguards that will work with the adjustable levers.

With the TT Legend yokes i used, even with the Rox risers fitted, the bars are now about as far back as the originals, so thinking space between the handguards and top fairing will be limited.

Thinking of going back to the original levers, and use the original handguards, and have them sprayed to match  :roll: