News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

I bought another one!

Started by rf9rider, September 18, 2011, 02:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BruKen

The originals are too flexible even for plasticote, I wouldn't, when they peel they'll look awful.

Sin_Tiger

She's a real stunner, well done Sir 8)

I just realised what it reminds me of with the orange leasing edge, BRM racing cars of old,I know they were green but it's got that same purposeful look to it.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

rf9rider

Quote from: "Sin_Tiger"She's a real stunner, well done Sir 8)

I just realised what it reminds me of with the orange leasing edge, BRM racing cars of old,I know they were green but it's got that same purposeful look to it.

Cheers Niall, i`ll have a look for the BRM paint job.

Can`t stop, the suns out again!

Later......................... :lol:

rf9rider

Got my seat back, i`m well impressed again by the workmanship.

Here`s the link where i had it done

http://www.diggerseats.co.uk/Home.html

And here`s the seat  8)

rf9rider

Just the hand guards to sort, got a plan in mind, got the bits, just need a little spare time  :lol:

Sin_Tiger

Excellent looking job, really compliments the appearance without looking cruiser. Interested to hear how well it rides, did you have a feel pad inserted?
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

rf9rider

Feel pad?

It was just rebuilt with normal foam.

I`ll report on the ride when i`ve been out on it, although it feels a lot better just sitting on it, and the wife is pleased with her half!  :lol:

rf9rider

A set of Mustangs lowered footpegs just arrived, can`t wait to get out and try the new seat and pegs  :D

GavD

Seat looks the dogs doodahs.

Dave's doing mine as we speak, should be back to me this week.
'98 Steamer (Black of course), '18 BMW R NineT Urban G/S

rf9rider

Quote from: "GavD"Seat looks the dogs doodahs.

Dave's doing mine as we speak, should be back to me this week.

Same style?

You won`t be disappointed, this is the second seat he`s done for me, very good quality work.

Sin_Tiger

" feel pad" sorry auto correction, guess you figured out out was meant to be gel pad.

I ask because I'd always been sceptical about them till I did 1k kms in a day on the Street Triple with a factory gel seat, let's just say I noticed the difference when I did a few 100 with the stock seat.

GavD

QuoteSame style?

You won`t be disappointed, this is the second seat he`s done for me, very good quality work.

Yeah, same style but with silver piping. Old one was looking a bit tired and had the odd rip in it too. Should tidy it up a bit.

GavD

RF,

Where'd ya get the bracket for mounting the front mudguard??

Is it homemade? If so have you got a template I could use?

Cheers

Gav

rf9rider

Quote from: "GavD"RF,

Where'd ya get the bracket for mounting the front mudguard??

Is it homemade? If so have you got a template I could use?

Cheers

Gav

Aeronca made it up for me, send him a PM, top bloke!

rf9rider

Couple more jobs done today.

Got the lowered Mustang pegs fitted, sure you`ve all seen them, but here they are  :lol: