News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2004 Triumph Tiger - $4500 - ****SOLD****

Started by rjvolt, September 27, 2011, 03:23:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjvolt

**** SOLD ****

2004 Triumph Tiger $4500 OBO

Lucifer Orange
Miles 23,661

Bike runs great. Needs new tires.

Bike has the following.
•   OEM color matching hard side bags
•   OEM heated grips
•   Center stand
•   Rear rack with adapter plate for Givi Monokey case (I'm keeping the top case for other bike)
•   Bagster tank cover which accepts Bagster tank bag (included)
•   Hepco Becker Crash Bars
•   Power strip connected to relay. So extra electronics will turn on only when bike's power is on and off when the bike is off. I've add a switch on dash to turn off power completely to electronics, useful to keep having the GPS turn on for short rides.
•   Zumo electrical and audio cords are already wired. Don't want to spend the time to remove so if you have a zumo (450 of 550) then all you have to do is mount and plug in. I've placed all the wiring in protected housing.
•   Built-in garage door opener on the dash.
•   Built-in voltage display on dash. So you know if the extra electronics are draining battery.
•   Short and Long windshield
•   Have repair manual.
•   Extra hand guards
•   Extra tubes

Check craigslist for pics.
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/mcy/2606901014.html
2004 SV650 (Yellow)
2004 Tiger (Orange)

ADVRiderinVA

I've put new tires, cleaned it up, removed all the unnecessary wiring (and garage door openner), now waiting on a new battery - along with maybe one last warm day.  Nice Bike. :)
11 Tiger 800XC - Love It!!!!
04 955i Tiger (Sold)
07 DL1000 (Sold)