News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Headlight covers

Started by harre, October 07, 2011, 11:32:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harre

I would like to fit some kind of plastic headlight cover. I have seen a Steamer at Tigerhome.de with a dark slightly curved plastic cover that covers both lights. Very neat. Maybe it is just an adapted GSXR cover of some sort, but I haven't been able to find any information about it. Maybe some of you guys have an idea of what it is?
I also found a thread at Tigerhome.de of "Onkeljörn"
http://www.tigerhome.de/index.php?act=ST&f=9&t=6721
Sadly I don't speak German, but it appears that he has some headlight covers manufactured (he also have rebuilt the headlights). This made me think that we could possibly persuade him to make some more. Perhaps Patrick now more about this.
Maybe there is somebody out there that can aid in finding a suitable headlight cover. I also would like to enhance the headlights, either just shift to xenon bulbs, or insert some kind of projector headlights. Any suggestions?

cascadetiger

Headlight screens are one of my winter projects for my Steamer.  I like the factory ones that Triumph has for the Scrambler.  Thought I would try to make something similar for my Tiger.  My technical skills are somewhat limied though.