News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tigger for sale

Started by traff, October 28, 2011, 07:36:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

traff

Tiger 955i 2007, 3 owners, 26000 mls.
Engine bars, Cee Bailey plus original screens, fender extender & hugger.
Usual panniers, 6 speed cast wheels, heated grips, no incontinence after new radiator cap fitted.
Newly serviced, two good tyres, new chain & sprockets.
Silver coloured, really good condition, never dropped.
Garaged for last few years & possibly by earlier owners.

Price £3700 0no.
tel 01792 881813   West Wales area

jphish

A 2007 955 ??? I thought ALL 07's were 1050s ??!!

Sin_Tiger

Possibly sat in a dealer for a year once word got out about the Roadie, likely to happen to a few remaing Roadies now that the 1200 has broken cover.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Mustang

Quote from: "jphish"A 2007 955 ??? I thought ALL 07's were 1050s ??!!
they were
in UK the first year registered is what they base year on

NeilD

yep the one I just got rid of was manufactured in early 06 but not registered till may 07 !  :shock:

jphish

Well that could get confusing... I saw a BEAUTIFUL brand new Caspian Blue 06' at a Triumph dealer in Seattle in 08' - Glad we don't have those arcane rules here.   PS: Was only $8,200 - should have bought it!  :(

daveb

Quote from: "jphish"A 2007 955 ??? I thought ALL 07's were 1050s ??!!

well mine is a late 2006 model 955i registered in 2007, there are a few out there.

traff

And yes, it is still for sale