News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

*SOLD* - Girly Sargent Seat - *SOLD*

Started by nd4spd, November 03, 2011, 02:08:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nd4spd

For sale is a slightly used, excellent condition, matching rider/pillion Sargent seat with the super cell upgrade and CarbonFX textured vinyl.  The seat was fitted to an '05 Tiger.  There are no tears, punctures, rips, loose or missing staples...  I'm asking $170.00 plus S/H.  I can do PayPal.  Thanks for looking...

Kraftsman 73

Is the seat still for sale?
How much better is this seat verses the stock seat?
I am 6'1" and find the stock sear pretty awful.  I am always sliding into the "saddle" of the seat.  Does this seat allow you to sit where you wish without sliding forward?
Thanks,
Kraftsman73

JTT

Any chance you could post a "profile" shot of the seat? (side on).  I am wondering how flat it is towards the rear of the rider's seat.  I really hate the lip at the back of most seats as it kills my tailbone.
2003 955i Tiger
2005 KLR
1970 T100C

Bakerboy

suppose these would cost a fortune to send to the uk?

nd4spd

Sorry I have been away for a bit....  I'll try to answer all your questions:

Yes - the seat is still for sale.  It sits flatter than the stock w/ less lip at the rear and a flatter sitting area than stock.  I found it an improvement over the stock seat and i did not feel like i was pushed forward when on the low position.  I will try to post a profile pic in the next day or so.  Thanks for looking.  

Mark

Kraftsman 73

Looking forward to seeing picts of the seat on the bike.  Sounds like seat will be a great improvement from the equestrian inspired seat currently affixed to my 955i Tiger.
Thanks,
Kraftsman 73

Ironhorse

Money is on the way, Thanks Mark.

Joe

nd4spd

**SOLD**
Thanks - Joe...