News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

WANTED..... CORBIN SEAT FOR MY STEAMER

Started by theclowncrusty, November 06, 2011, 08:38:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theclowncrusty

No. but i will be watching that bugger..... LOL

rybes

i see its ended. did ya get it ?
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

theclowncrusty

No. some bugger got there before me  :(

rybes

gets right on ya tits when people end things early. ill still keep lookin for ya mate  :wink:

theclowncrusty

Cheers Rybes, got the knees sorted with mustangs lowered pegs, need to get the seat done next,,,

theclowncrusty

Look what postie gave me this morning? WOO HOO........... :D  :)  :o  :lol:  :P  :wink:  :roll:

was on Ebay last week, a bit worn but still good, but feck is it heavy? At least twice the weight of the stock seat. Looks shiny as i have given it a rubbing with saddle soap to soak into the leather. (will wipe it down before i use it later for work.
Running out of things on the shopping list now  :x
Crusty

rybes

one happy crusty  :D

theclowncrusty

Sort of, have taken it to my local seat guy to get it repaired before it got too bad. Nearly droped the bike at the first set of lights after i fitted it tho. Lot wider than standard, can only get my toes down now. LOL