News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Now Sold Triumph Banner 6ft x 1 ft Brand New

Started by Tigertriple, November 13, 2011, 09:12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tigertriple

Now sold.

I have a brand new Triumph banner for sale which could be put up on a workshop or garage wall. It's 6 feet long by 1 foot deep

Its made from heavy grade vinyl and has reinforced eylets on each corner for easy hanging. The pictures dont do it justice. Its a really well made banner. 8)

I am asking for £20.00 plun £4.99 shipping within the UK. PM me if you are interested.

2006, 955 Tiger Caspian blue with lot\'s of juicy extras

KuzzinKenny

and its a Meriden Triumph banner !!  8)

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

JTT

Wonder how bad shipping to Canada would be?  I'd love to have that in my garage.
2003 955i Tiger
2005 KLR
1970 T100C

Mustang

Quote from: "JTT"Wonder how bad shipping to Canada would be?  I'd love to have that in my garage.
Hey JTT......................ebay  

not quite that one but lots to choose from some with free shipping too !

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R4 ... Categories

JTT

Thanks Mustang!...I needed more temptation :wink:  I do like the UnionJack version though...Meriden version at that!
2003 955i Tiger
2005 KLR
1970 T100C

CoolHandLuke

Quote from: "JTT"Thanks Mustang!...I needed more temptation :wink:  I do like the UnionJack version though...Meriden version at that!

Union Flag...

The jack is what the flag flies from :)

ArcticTiger

Quote from: "CoolHandLuke"
Quote from: "JTT"Thanks Mustang!...I needed more temptation :wink:  I do like the UnionJack version though...Meriden version at that!

Union Flag...

As JTT, i tought "Union Jack" was the common nickname for the british flag, so I had to look this up: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_Flag

Anyhow, I am looking forward for the banner to arrive, it  will brighten up the walls of "Mecca", the holy place where my Old Tiger and Sprint resides!
And I chose the Meriden script version in memory of the -67 Bonneville I had 35 years ago....  :D
-09 Triumph Tiger 1050 blazing orange
-98 Triumph Tiger 900 british racing green
-06 Ducati Multistrada 1000 S DS red
-99 Moto Guzzi EV 11 Cali. (Wi, USA)
-00 Yamaha TT600R
You are allowed to have only one wife, but you can ride as many bikes as you want...

CoolHandLuke

Quote from: "ArcticTiger"As JTT, i tought "Union Jack" was the common nickname for the british flag, so I had to look this up: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_Flag

It is a pet peeve of mine (along with people hanging the flag upside down or back to front).  2 minutes in assembly every other year and kids would grow up knowing which way the flag is supposed to be hung and its proper name.

:(

JTT

Quote from: "CoolHandLuke"Union Flag...

Sorry about that CoolHand, no offence intended.  Take pitty on a poor colonial  :wink:
2003 955i Tiger
2005 KLR
1970 T100C

CoolHandLuke

No worries, no offence taken :D  I was just continuing my one man mission to set the record straight :lol:

JTT

I fully understand CoolHand, I'm on my own mission to educate the world that all Canadian don't live in igloos and have bears for pets....well, some of us do, but not those in Ottawa....all the hot air emulating from politicians melts everything including all hope  :lol:
2003 955i Tiger
2005 KLR
1970 T100C

ArcticTiger

Hi Tigertriple: The Triumph banner arrived in good shape today, Thank You! Here is a couple pics, just so you know it came to a proper home:

:D
-09 Triumph Tiger 1050 blazing orange
-98 Triumph Tiger 900 british racing green
-06 Ducati Multistrada 1000 S DS red
-99 Moto Guzzi EV 11 Cali. (Wi, USA)
-00 Yamaha TT600R
You are allowed to have only one wife, but you can ride as many bikes as you want...

Tigertriple

Looks good. A perfect home for it. Thanks again.  :D
2006, 955 Tiger Caspian blue with lot\'s of juicy extras

Sin_Tiger

Great pics, good enough for the gallery  :wink:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint