News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Any suggestions...?

Started by nd4spd, November 23, 2011, 02:44:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nd4spd

I had a little mishap w/ my '05 Tiger and damaged the front section of the front fender, which needs replacement...  Scratched the you know what out of the head light cowl and right side of the fuel tank. Ultimately I'd like to purchase a BR Green fender section, but I can paint to match...  - OR - does anyone have suggestions on where to find these Triumph body parts as well as the tiger stripe decals for the tank so I can repaint?  Thanks!  

Mark

greatbuffalo

bikebandit.com will have everything you need. I've always had good luck dealing with them.
2001 Triumph Tiger. Black

deepsouthtiger

x's 2 on bikebandit. Not the cheapest but certainly the best site, great exploded views of all you could need and stand behind the sale.
Have used them for many bikes, but when doing a 98 Sprint rebuild they always had just what I needed.
The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits