News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

WTB: Girly Sport Screen Jet Black

Started by Rybone, November 27, 2011, 07:01:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rybone

As above.  Got one collecting dust?  I'd like to show it a good time on the roads of northern California.  mailto:vangina@gmail.com">vangina@gmail.com

zombie2

Got one gathering dust
it's black , let me know if you want it

Rybone

Heck yeah!  Look me up here: mailto:vangina@gmail.com">vangina@gmail.com  And we can figure out logistics of compensation, etcetera.

Rybone

Zombie2 (who doesn't like zombies?) and I worked out a great deal.  He recommended that I make a donation to a local homeless shelter in lieu of payment.  Not only is this a very season-appropriate notion, but look, we're all holding on to some kind of treasure in our garage, gathering dust, just being a home for various poisonous spiders.  Let's pay it forward sort of.  Share your spares!  And while you're at it.  Support your local charities in the process.  I highly encourage you all to do the same if you can.

zombie2

Mailed out your screen today
thanks  Mick