News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Steamer Wind screen

Started by TigerRon, November 28, 2011, 04:24:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TigerRon

Hi, i have a 95' Tiger and am looking for a  bigger wind screen for winter riding. Anybody have a good used one I can purchase? I can Paypal you the money or whatever your choice of payment is.
thanks
ron
1995 Triumph Tiger
1994 BMW K75S
1985 Honda XR350R
1992 Honda XR 600

Mustang

not much is available for steamer screens , powerbronze is about the best you can do , doesn't help much to keep the cold off , only helps with buffeting .
do a search here for "powerbronze" you'll find some pics

google it , you'll find some usa sellers , they are about 80 bucks

Sin_Tiger

+1 I have the power bronze and find that it helps with the rain protection but can't ride visor up at more than 70 kph

If you decide to sell the standard screen, I.e. the very short one that is flush with the top of the cowl, let me know, mine came without it and I want one :wink:  :wink:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

TigerRon

thanks for the comments, if I sell my origina wind screen ,I'll let you know..thanks ron
1995 Triumph Tiger
1994 BMW K75S
1985 Honda XR350R
1992 Honda XR 600

theclowncrusty

Hi Ron, what colour is your Steamer? As I have a red screen that i am not using and i am sure it is the power bronze one, (will have to have a look in the garage in the morning)
Mark