News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

New BMW GS Handguards for sale UK SOLD

Started by Zorst, December 03, 2011, 01:12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zorst

I have a brand new pair of BMW GS handguards available.

I tried 'em on mi bike for five minutes but i prefer the standard.

So i'm just trying to get mi money back.

£50 delivered. Paypal or cheque.

I have a courior available to me but when i use this it's only to a guaranteed address of acceptance for delivery, eg works address.

Thanks

theclowncrusty

Hi, if they come with all the fittings needed to fit them to the bars i will take then.
Crusty :lol:

Zorst

Hi Crusty,

Yep everything is in the box, two handguards with two pairs of handlebar clamps, screws instructions, (as if you need 'em) etc

Will PM ya.

Sin_Tiger

In quick today Crusty  8)
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

theclowncrusty

Hi Sin,
 yes mate. i have been looking for a set of these as i bought some shortie levers from a link on a thread in here. Only problem is with the standard hand guards i was getting clutch slip and the rear brake light was staying on! :shock:  
On closer inspection of the new levers they seemed wider near the pivot hole, machined correctly to fit the master cylinder mount but more metal in that area for the level adjustment linkage, (hope this makes sense?) And they were catching the inside of the standard guards so they werent returning properly.
So i took them off again and have been looking for another hand guard option, a friend has a Girly with the GS guards fitted and they look to be a good fit. Plus he has the Touratec deflector on them as well and he says that this keeps even more wind off his wrists and lower arms. And as i ride all year round in Geko road kill free but bloody cold England any extra protection is a bonus.

On  a side note, you mentioned that you wanted a standard clear screen, i have one coming with my new Blue Tiger with the Trophy wheels that i bought the other week, ( when i sell my Tenere to make room for the beast) I dont think i will be using it, only problem is the bike was "datatagged" with the screen fitted so it has the seriel number etched into it,
Crusty

Sin_Tiger

Apologies for the hijack, I don't think datatag works out here  :wink: but I'm sure I can find a suitable sticker to go over that. Thanks for remembering.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint