News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

for Sin_Tiger !!

Started by KuzzinKenny, December 04, 2011, 01:16:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KuzzinKenny

Hey S_T !! thought ya might be gettin home sick  :)

:lol:

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Sin_Tiger

:lol: Thanks KK, just saw the news about the Pandas coming to Edinburgh, couple more bears to keep you company :wink:

Seeing the number of posts last night the TV must have been rubbish :lol:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: "Sin_Tiger":lol: Thanks KK, just saw the news about the Pandas coming to Edinburgh, couple more bears to keep you company :wink:

Seeing the number of posts last night the TV must have been rubbish :lol:

Yer right  :roll: repeat, repeat, repeat then switch off !!

just had a looky at the beeb site to see them  :shock: they're on loan for 10yrs at £600,000 a year  :shock:

JEEZ !! for £50,000 a year a would dress up in a Panda suit an sit about in a cage for 8hrs a day  :lol:  :lol: save them a fortune  :lol:  :lol:

KK

ps i wouldn't be doin any matin stuff tho   :shock:
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

cosmo

If that's you in your avatar, I'd near pay £50 NOT to see you. Scare the kiddies and all....

Cosmo (in fun, you unnerstan')
Life is too important to be taken seriously.

Nick Calne

Quote from: "KuzzinKenny"ps i wouldn't be doin any matin stuff tho   :shock:

Neither will the real pandas...
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Sin_Tiger

KK in a Panda suit riding the Tiger home at the end of his shift, got to be worth paying to see  :lol:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Nick Calne

Yup that would be quite an event.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: "cosmo"If that's you in your avatar, I'd near pay £50 NOT to see you. Scare the kiddies and all....

Cosmo (in fun, you unnerstan')

:icon_scratch i've never thought about that before   :shock: hell, i'd better open a paypal account  :D

and Sin_Tiger !! this'll be great, i'm also available for Helloeen  :lol:  :lol:

anyone else  :lol:

:twisted:

KK

Sin_Tiger

One for the WeeGee Neds - I definately don't miss this even if it does make me laugh for it's accuracy  :lol:

Hurricane Bawbag Appeal

oxnsox

Quote from: "KuzzinKenny"ps i wouldn't be doin any matin stuff tho   :shock:
Maybe not for 50k....
(who's to know??)
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
  If it ain't Farkled...  don't fix it....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sin_Tiger

If anybody spotted a not so cute baby Panda in Edinburgh, we'd know  :lol:

Dunstan

Quote from: "KuzzinKenny"Hey S_T !! thought ya might be gettin home sick  :)

KK

I tried both assi with fairly decent gear and also had a difficult time keeping them alive ((especially when there are more players))).

These 2 builds arent meant for rushing into big mobs, even with lots if life leech because before u unleash ur charges you ned to charge up first, which gaves the monsters like 1-2seconds time to kill u bfore u kill them.

For a p striker it is difficult to get the charge u want especially when 20 monsters r attacking u at once. Usually ppl would use only the thrid charge for freezing monsters and then switch to claw of thunder because CoT does more damage than P strike.

i tried Tiger strike with d talon and d tail, which did fairly good. But also had a problem with surviving mobs. If u have enough cb than u dont need T stike with d talon. T strie goes better with d tail. With enough +skills u can get ur damage up to 30k, 40k maybe higher.

So inconclusion I dont really like making any of these builds because before u attack the mobs u have to Mb them/ use cloak of shadow which can get annoying, Im rather rush into big mobs and kill them fast, But if I have to choose between both builds I would rather go with P striker because not many ppl have them.

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: "Sin_Tiger"If anybody spotted a not so cute baby Panda in Edinburgh, we'd know  :lol:

:shock: its fookin hot in a panda suit, do ya think i got away with it ??

KK

Sin_Tiger

I think you might just have pulled out off mate, have a can of Bru while the punters are not looking :lol: