News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

CB500S

Started by TigerT, December 15, 2011, 08:47:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TigerT

I am selling my CB500S Red. 36000 miles, R Reg, Honda immobiliser, Heated grips, Stainless steel exhaust, New chain and sprockets, rear tyre, front fork seals and recent battery, tool kit, MOT mid sept, tax end feb, 61mpg. Main downside is a big dink on the tank. I do have another tank but would need striping and spraying. Reasonable condition for year but has been well used so has signs of action! I bought it from a mate for a winter bike but need to free up some cash for my business and I can't part with my 955i!!
Reluctant sale as would keep it as it's a great all rounder. I am after £1000 for it. Call 0791 375 8955 East Sussex
Text me with an email address for photos as I can't work out to get them on here!
2003 Girly
1999 DR350