News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Here's a clever little thing ;-)

Started by KuzzinKenny, December 19, 2011, 03:09:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KuzzinKenny

I've got a small solar panel on the roof of me shed connected to the duel charge regulator, thats connected to me alarm 12v battery and me Tigger !!

keeps them both topped up from the sun    :oops: well daylight as we call it in Scotland  :lol:

http://www.kemo-electronic.de/en/House/ ... l-16-A.php

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

NZDeano

Tiger 955 (in black)
Triumph Scrambler
Moto Guzzi EV
BSA M20
Yamaha XT 400

Bixxer Bob

Not just a pretty face eh mate?   :lol:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

NZDeano

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"Not just a pretty face eh mate?   :lol:

If he is anything like his 'Avatar' picture, he is definetly not a pretty face, but obviously a good thinker.
Tiger 955 (in black)
Triumph Scrambler
Moto Guzzi EV
BSA M20
Yamaha XT 400

Sin_Tiger

:icon_scratch
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

KuzzinKenny

:ImaPoser  :ImaPoser  :ImaPoser  :ImaPoser

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

CoolHandLuke

Quote from: "KuzzinKenny"I've got a small solar panel on the roof of me shed connected to the duel charge regulator, thats connected to me alarm 12v battery and me Tigger !!

keeps them both topped up from the sun    :oops: well daylight as we call it in Scotland  :lol:

http://www.kemo-electronic.de/en/House/ ... l-16-A.php

KK
You say clever, but you are stuck in bloody Scotland where the Sun never shines :)