News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Respect !!

Started by KuzzinKenny, December 20, 2011, 10:40:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KuzzinKenny

:icon_salut

a VERY good cause  :icon_salut

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Bixxer Bob

Govt's waived the VAT as well  :D
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Tigertriple

a VERY good cause  :icon_salut

KK[/quote]

:iagree
2006, 955 Tiger Caspian blue with lot\'s of juicy extras

GavD

I have the utmost respect for these guys and girls (I also served in the forces for 22 years).

The job they do is exceptionally difficult on themselves and sometimes even more so on the families waiting at home for them, especially at this time of year.

Stay safe boys and girls and I hope you all come home in the same state you left.
'98 Steamer (Black of course), '18 BMW R NineT Urban G/S

Bixxer Bob

Following  on after 9-11 by a couple of months I just realised it's 10 whole years to the day that we were holding a Midnight Mass in our encampment high in the Jebel mountains while hot (we thought) on the trail of Bin Laden while my dearest was anything but near. These brilliant women have really made me realise what she was going through then. I had it easy in comparison.   :oops:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...