News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Isle of Man TT 2012

Started by grafty99, January 01, 2012, 12:09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grafty99

Hello all! This is my fist post, thought i might test the waters with this one!

I know it might be a bit early to mention it but i just wondered if anyone was going to the TT this year?
My dad goes every year and now I'm old enough to ride up there and i have my own bike I'm going with him for the first time. Thought i might share that with you all as i am fairly excited already about taking my tiger for a lap of the mountain circuit!

Happy new year!

George
2000 885i Girly
2004 KTM SX 125
2002 TD5 Landrover Defender

(trying to keep it as British as possible!)

aeronca

wish i could go. when your there say hi to guy martin for me 8)
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

BigDan

I'd like to, but need to look into expenses first really.

If I do look into it e.t.c. I'll PM you on here :)
2007 Triumph Sprint ST 1050  - Add me on Facebook

grafty99

BigDan i look forwards to hearing from you, camping brings the expenses right down!

aeronca:  if i see Guy i will say hello!

George
2000 885i Girly
2004 KTM SX 125

Timbox2

Quote from: "grafty99"BigDan i look forwards to hearing from you, camping brings the expenses right down!,,,,,,,

Swimming even more so :lol:
2016 Tiger Sport

grafty99

OR you could put floats on your bike and turn it into a amphibious jet ski however in standard form i don't think tigers can swim
2000 885i Girly
2004 KTM SX 125

Sin_Tiger

Me me me :qgreenjumpers the wife booked tickets :icon_scratch  so it's a hotel, with a SPA of course :roll:

Meet up called for methinks 8)

+ multiple 2 door classic Rangies, keepin it old school :wink:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

grafty99

Yes i think that might be in order, where abouts are you staying? to have a spa it must be in or around Douglas
2000 885i Girly
2004 KTM SX 125

Sin_Tiger

I'll check with the Queen of SPA's :lol:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

grafty99

I'm sure that she who must be obeyed will be a fountain of knowledge!

Re last post: i do love the old twin carbed rover v8s
2000 885i Girly
2004 KTM SX 125

Chris Canning

The TT is a must do and certainley one to tick off the list,but don't make the mistake of going year after year,there are plenty of other bike events that can blow the doors of the TT by some margin.

We have friends who live at Braddan,speak to them over christmas you coming this year e'rrrrr no :oops: ,too many other biking things on the go  :D

Oh yea,saturday night Douglas prom!!,with years of insider info best viewing either the waterworks or Cronk-y-Voddy,and for other reason you can move when the racing is on.

Sin_Tiger

Rutland Hotel I have been informed :oops:

NW 200 is next on the list. Since I only get back a few weeks a year, until I retire, it has to be spread out.

Noted Chris, thanks. :wink:

Chris Canning

Park at the Waterworks and follow the path through the bush's and hey presto!!

Bixxer Bob

if you haven't already booked your ferry I'd do so ASAP. the tickets go on sale in October and are released the following Feb. The best ferry sailings get snapped up very early.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Chris Canning

They will have been sold months ago!!,everyone wants to rock up friday night and leave after the senior(we have only ever managed that once and that was on a plane never mind a ferry!!),I'd keep and eye on internet adds or MCN for cancellations.