News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Santa was late.................

Started by rf9rider, January 05, 2012, 10:10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rf9rider

Mrs RF bought me a late Xmas pressie, bless her!

A new AGV Stealth SV to replace my old Suomy.

Might match the new paint job on my Steamer  8)

Best bit is the internal sun visor, always used an iridium visor on my old one, and couldn`t see a thing at night  :lol:
Forgive the pic quality as i had to turn the flash off to show it up

And you all know me, had to modify it a little  :lol:

Will report back later when i`ve been out with it on

HockleyBoy

Nice looking lid, I do like the idea of an internal sun visor, much more practical than messing around with sun glasses or tinted visors.
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

Bixxer Bob

Mrs BB has one although not such an elaborate colour scheme, hers is plain red and white (Sunderland wouldn't y' know).  She only wears AGV because they fit her extra small head and likes this one because it's a lot lighter than her old one.  They are also pre-moulded for the AGV bluetooth headsets although how I'd fit one to my Shoei is still for discussion....  :roll:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

rf9rider

It is lighter than my Suomy, bought it mainly for the sun visor.
I won`t use bluetooth, it came with extra cheek pads to fit the gaps for the headset  :)
Read a lot of reviews before i bought it, have to ride with it before i comment

Mossy

I really like the internal sun visor, must have a look and see if they available in Oz.
Cheers Mossy
2004 Lucifer Orange 955
1960 TR6 Trophy Scrambler
1953 Thunderbird Salt Lake Racer
1950 250 Excelsior Talisman Twin
1926 250 Levis

rf9rider

I think HJC do one with the internal visor too if they are more available to you.
Another make too, but can`t remember what one  :lol:
Google search might be in order