News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

TIGER 955I cast WHEELS ETC

Started by Roy Sloan, January 09, 2012, 05:05:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roy Sloan

My 2006 955i Tiger has been sold, so I am selling a pair of cast wheels I bought new as spares. Just These wheels have covered just7000 miles from new and are in very good condition and ready to fit.
1. Front wheel, complete with two discs and Michelin Anakee tyre, which  is legal, but only just.

2.Rear wheel, complete with sprocket, disc and brand new  Michelin Anakee tyre. The label is still on the tyre tread.
Also genuine Triumph chain and sprocket set. unused and still in box

£400 the lot. I will not split and you must collect from Suffolk but I can wait.

HockleyBoy

05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

Roy Sloan

Phone Roy on 01449 614453 if interested

Daveyboy

hi is the chain and sprocket sell still up for grabs ?

Roy Sloan

Wheels, chain and sprocket set, new oil filters, genuine works manual, new chainguard all now available separately and with my son in Exeter. He is about to put them on ebay but  phone me to make contact. Roy 01449 614453