News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Independence for Kenny

Started by Spud, January 09, 2012, 09:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spud

FREEDOM ! FREEDOM !  Are you going for it Kenny  :wink:  cheers Spud   :wink:

Nick Calne

Ten year from now it'll be like Somalia with driving rain and irn bru...

*waits for the rebuke*
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "nickcalne"Ten year from now it'll be like Somalia with driving rain and irn bru...

*waits for the rebuke*

And mountains, you forgot the mountains :lol:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Geoff W

It\'s ok , this will only take 5 minutes.
96 Pimento Red Steamer.

KuzzinKenny

Its really too late as we've got fookall left  :(

and its not just Whisky an Haggis we gid ya !!   :lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_i ... iscoveries

http://www.scotlandspeoplehub.gov.uk/fa ... s/a-b.html

Scotland has more Pandas that elected tory mp's  :lol:  :lol:

:wink:

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Spud

That was really kind of you all, but surely there should be independance for Scotland Wales and Kernow.  

Personally I'm for anyone getting independance if they truely want it.

No man should be under another mans yoke.......

cheers Spud  :wink:

HockleyBoy

And the good thing for us,  we would never have to suffer another Gordon Brown or Labour PM for that matter!
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

Nick Calne

Kenny that list is amazing, thanks.  Have a look at the inventions from england too, similarly astonishing.  From these I have found out two similarly amazing things:

Number 1:
But it turns out from the similar list for England that the Scots didn't invent haggis!

Haggis - Normally assumed to be of Scottish origin, but the first known written recipe for a dish of the name (as 'hagese'), made with offal and herbs, is in the verse cookbook Liber Cure Cocorum dating from around 1430 in Lancashire, North-West England.

Number 2:
There is no list of inventions from the Welsh!  I am, however, beginning to suspect that moaning and complaining may have been invented in Wales.  (If my wife, who is Welsh, is anything to go by)...

So what do you Scotish guys really think?  Is it time to go it alone?

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "KuzzinKenny"Scotland has more Pandas that elected tory mp's  :lol:  :lol:

:wink:

KK

I haven't stopped  :ImaPoser  :ImaPoser  :ImaPoser  since I read that, nice one Kenny
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

JetdocX

From parts unknown.

NKL

Will that mean we wont have to subsidise them any more? and will they join the euro?
I\'m immortal..........well so far!!!
-----------------------------------
\'08 KTM 990 Adventure
\'91 Black XTZ 750
\'10 TM 250 EN
\'07 CCM 404
Renault Traffic 100

Bixxer Bob

I'm neither for or against, happy to see Scotand (and Wales) get what the people want. I just hope that the decision is made based  on well-informed debate and not jingoistic retoric. I fear that the voting masses will have the wool pulled. I also hope that it's a clear choice in or out because I think the stay-in-but-with-more-devolved-power option will lead to greater unrest in England where , rightly or wrongly, folks increasingly feel that it's unfair that Scotland / Wales can vote on matters affecting England but not the reverse.

Then there's the debate over who's oil is it and how will Scotland / Wales cope with their share of the (huge) national debt?

It's not gonna be nice...... :roll:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Sin_Tiger

I'm glad Salmond is working for us, for all his failings he's a very shrewd politician.

Anybody remember a 70's tv series about Nationalist separation called"Scotch on the Rocks"?

Bixxer Bob

I'm not a fan of Salmond, too smug by half, but I agree with your comment on his skill as a politician.  Given the choice I'd rather have him on the inside pissing out than the other way.

Oh, and no.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Nick Calne

Favourite quote from one of my mates on reading the facts...

"Christ, Scotland, Wales and NI cost us a fortune!  Let's bin 'em and rebuild Hadrian's wall!"

Given he is an educated man, with several degrees, I have every faith that this matter will be solved using the greatest intelligence and highest quality rationale.  :lol: