News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Meet Up 2012

Started by aesdj, January 11, 2012, 11:19:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blacktiger

Quote from: "theclowncrusty"Not going to make it to this one guys  :(  Have been told that course at work cannot be changed so i am going to have to go on that and catch you lot another time. GUTTED.....  :x  :cry:  :(  :(  :(
Crusty

Bad news indeed. "Work" is a four letter word.
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

BigDan

Weather claiming to be sunny on the saturday now...
2007 Triumph Sprint ST 1050  - Add me on Facebook

Robbie

I am sorry but I can not make this one,
you guys have a great time and post loads of photos
Robbie and Mohan the original silver Tiger

rf9rider

I`m ready, bike checked over etc.

Looks like the weather is on the turn for the better.

NeilD

yep, just need to find my camping stuff and work out how to strap it all on  :shock:  and i'll be set..   :D

Sin_Tiger

Careful you don't bend the U trap on the kitchen sink when strapping it down  :wink:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

aesdj

Just been in touch with the pub and there's been some confusion about the booking  :x . I'll tell you all about it tomorow but the meal for Friday (12 people) is now at 7.30pm and Saturday (14 people) is 7.00pm.

blacktiger

Quote from: "aesdj"Just been in touch with the pub and there's been some confusion about the booking  :x . I'll tell you all about it tomorow but the meal for Friday (12 people) is now at 7.30pm and Saturday (14 people) is 7.00pm.

Sounds OK to me. Reckoning on getting to the campsite around 5~5:30pm tomorrow.

aesdj

I'm getting well pissed with the pub now. Just had the manager ring me back to say that they carn't do the times that I was told above. Even though I booked in person 3/4 weeks ago they classed it as not being confirmed  :? and the person should have taken my number for them to have been able to ring me. Seems like the 2 staff that I've spoke to don't know what they are doing.The manager couldn't apoligise enough but that doesn't help us.Anyway the new meal time is 8.30pm for both meals but they will try and get us in sooner if they can. Really sorry guys.

blacktiger

Quote from: "aesdj"I'm getting well pissed with the pub now. Just had the manager ring me back to say that they carn't do the times that I was told above. Even though I booked in person 3/4 weeks ago they classed it as not being confirmed  :? and the person should have taken my number for them to have been able to ring me. Seems like the 2 staff that I've spoke to don't know what they are doing.The manager couldn't apoligise enough but that doesn't help us.Anyway the new meal time is 8.30pm for both meals but they will try and get us in sooner if they can. Really sorry guys.

A free beer each while we're waiting wouldn't go amiss. :wink:

NKL

I agree, there should be some compensation.
I\'m immortal..........well so far!!!
-----------------------------------
\'08 KTM 990 Adventure
\'91 Black XTZ 750
\'10 TM 250 EN
\'07 CCM 404
Renault Traffic 100

PeteH

Quote from: "aesdj"Anyway the new meal time is 8.30pm

Thats ok...cant eat on an empty stomach anyway :wink:  Might just have to pack more butties to see me through...
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

Sin_Tiger

You'll all be too busy yakking, kicking tires and telling tall takes of daring do to notice, the time will fly by  :wink:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

mat-tiger1

Quote from: "blacktiger"
Quote from: "aesdj"I'm getting well pissed with the pub now. Just had the manager ring me back to say that they carn't do the times that I was told above. Even though I booked in person 3/4 weeks ago they classed it as not being confirmed  :? and the person should have taken my number for them to have been able to ring me. Seems like the 2 staff that I've spoke to don't know what they are doing.The manager couldn't apoligise enough but that doesn't help us.Anyway the new meal time is 8.30pm for both meals but they will try and get us in sooner if they can. Really sorry guys.

A free beer each while we're waiting wouldn't go amiss. :wink:

:iagree  :occasion14 :friday  :thumbsup
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

NeilD

urgh looks like it'll be a wet trip today..  :(  but decent on sat/sun  :)  
safe ride everyone...

... i still havent packed  :shock:   :D