News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Where does the rectifier and tilt switch go ?

Started by titan430, January 25, 2012, 11:59:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

titan430

Hi guys, long time no speak coz no problems. Have an 06 955i and have stripped it to re-powder coat frame etc. BUT ! like a numpty I left it for a few weeks over xmas and now come back to it to re-assemble. But for the life of me cannot remember where the rectifier and the tilt switch are mounted. Please can anyone tel me where and if possible attach a piccy. Many thanks ..............................TITAN

Timbox2

You can just see the tilt switch next to the fusebox here.

RR next to battery
2016 Tiger Sport

titan430

Hi many thanks for that ..........................TITAN

titan430

Hi, its me again , would be you be able to help me out again ? What path does the clutch cable and throttle cable take when going thru the headstock area, as took off handle bars to repaint now forgot which path they take. Dont want them to get pinched when on full lock etc........many thanks ......................TITAN