News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

What size exhaust bolt

Started by TigerTim, January 03, 2005, 11:59:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TigerTim

TiggerÌs lost an exhaust bolt, one of the two holding the can to the frame bracket, anyone know what size I need? (05 model OE can)  :?:

Many thanks

Regards

Tim
I\'m not a complete idiot, some parts are missing

sunny

Hmm, this happened to me as well except i lost both bolts and i noticed on a ride that my zorst was flapping around!! I've read it elsewhere happening to a few others as well. Sorry don't know the bolt size, i have a box of bolts and found 2 that fitted. You could remove the other one and measure it tho.

TigerTim

Quote from: "sunny"Hmm, this happened to me as well except i lost both bolts and i noticed on a ride that my zorst was flapping around!! I've read it elsewhere happening to a few others as well. Sorry don't know the bolt size, i have a box of bolts and found 2 that fitted. You could remove the other one and measure it tho.

Yes thought about removing tother one and measuring. Then thought no bolts holding it on, flapping around, realigning............

Seems like I should get a few spares as well, that will guarentee never loosing another  :roll:  

Regards

Tim
I\'m not a complete idiot, some parts are missing