News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tiger stuff for sale! All sold

Started by tigstick, February 05, 2012, 03:07:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tigstick

I have some left over Tiger stuff after switching to a Thunderbird. All of this was on or for my 2006 Tiger 955i. I believe that means it will fit 2001 to 2006 bikes.

Corbin Canyon Dual Sport seat      (Sold)

Bags Connection quick lock tank bag      (Sold)
Service manual and touch up paint     (Sold)
MRA VarioTouringScreen     (Sold)

Please PM with any questions.
chuckl
It\'s all good!

matts23

----------------------------------------------------------

2002 Tiger (Roulette Green)
1996 Honda XR400R Supermoto St. Legal

thetolleyman

Still have the screen?
Tiger 955i

tigstick

yes I still have the screen
It\'s all good!

yetiman

HappyMan

Grab the screen while you can!  Thats a great price.  I'm selling a smoked version for around $115.  It's newer and in mint condition but still....$75 makes me want to buy another!
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

Putts255

Sent you a PM.  I am interested in the Corbin seat if you change your mind and are willing to ship it.    

Thanks
Father of 2, married 28 years to fantastic woman, lots of toys and still lots of dreams....

"You're never too old to learn new things."
_____
2001 Triumph Tiger - Black

Zsolt

It's been a month since the last posting, and I was wondering if you still have the seat.

Thanks,
Zsolt

oradbaforpsoft

Quote from: "Zsolt"It's been a month since the last posting, and I was wondering if you still have the seat.

Thanks,
Zsolt

I bought the seat from Chuckl  - same local area.
Dave in KCMO: 2003 Tiger 955i - Lucifer Orange