News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

SERVICE MANUAL FREE

Started by Spud, March 03, 2012, 02:33:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spud

Free to good home a HAYNES SERVICE AND REPAIR MANUAL for TRIUMPH TRIPLES AND FOURS 91 TO 95

I clearing all my shi* out as I am renovating a house, so if your in the mood to collect from Stourbridge it's yours, please don't ask me to post as I can't be arsed  :roll: , if I had that much time on my hands I would be on me bike.....  

cheers Spud   :wink:

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Spud

"Powerbronze" screen dark in colour and tall, if you want it come and collect it. Some other bits are starting to surface cheers spud  :wink:

Sin_Tiger

Won't be back till May or I'd be knocking on your door Spud.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Spud

I'd offer to bring it to "Singers" for you, if there not gone your more than welcome when you get back. cheers Spud  :wink:

mat-tiger1

Always interested in free bits & bobs  :shock:

Anything left spud :?:
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

Spud

Still digging through stuff mate, so I'll post as I find stuff. The screen and the book are unmarked cheers Spud  :wink:

John Stenhouse

If you want the book Sin, I can get it and keep it for you?

If Sin says yes stick my name on it Spud and I'll get up there and collect.
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Sin_Tiger

Very kind of you to offer Gents, good excuse for a ride out / meetup  :D

Spud

John have sent you a message, sin it's yours I'm quite happy to pass it onto John for you cheers Spud  :wink:

John Stenhouse

Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting