News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

The madness of eBay

Started by Tigertriple, March 19, 2012, 08:54:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tigertriple

I've been watching a set of mirror extenders that were listed on ebay by Squaredeals Motorcycles ( Triumph-online) which are due to end tonight. The starting price was £4.99 plus £2.00 postage. I had bided up to £7.00 plus postage as they can be bought on the Triumph-online website for £7.00 plus £2.99 postage.

I have been outbid and they are now sitting at £8.10 which is dearer than the online price.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I have gone ahead tonight and ordered a set direct from TOL. Some people just have to get stuff no matter what the price is and don't realise that they are paying over the odds albeit pennies on this one.

Before anybody says anything, yes I know TOL are no my favourite suppliers. The best laugh is that he's now selling Motrax products after lecturing me on them being crap.  :shock:  :lol: what a strange world we live in.
2006, 955 Tiger Caspian blue with lot\'s of juicy extras

robxxxx

That's the joy of ebay if you are selling! When I came out of the Hi-fi trade I decided to sell some of the crap that I had collected over the years. It never failed to amaze me that people would pay well over the odds for stuff. Not sure if people just don't bother doing their research?
Anyhoo whats the beef with Squaredeals? Only used them once, but the service was great. And plan to use them again.

PeteH

You dont need ebay when you got T on line...never had a problem with them and they`re now selling lots of brake goodies that you cant get through a dealer.
Just order well in advance as the post is soooo sloooow :(
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

Tigertriple

Quote from: "robxxxx"Anyhoo whats the beef with Squaredeals? Only used them once, but the service was great. And plan to use them again.

No beef with them as such. Just had a few problems and as a result I mainly buy from other suppliers. A lot of people like them so they can't be all bad  :D
2006, 955 Tiger Caspian blue with lot\'s of juicy extras