News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Question for Bixxer bob re oscilloscopes

Started by iansoady, March 28, 2012, 12:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iansoady

Hi there,

I remember you saying some time ago that an oscilloscope was a useful tool (for TPS???) Would something like this: http://www.sillanumsoft.org/download.htm be useful? I have no idea how to use a scope and expect some sort of interface would be necessary but may be worth a try.

I can at least get a nice wiggly display when I play music through the soundcard....
Ian.

1931 Sunbeam Model 10
1999 Honda SLR650

Bixxer Bob

Could you not find one in English??? :D

Looks very good but I'd compare the cost of the hardware interface needed with a hand held auto motive scope from China.

Mine is an old lab scope I got cheap off fleabay.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Sin_Tiger

Great for checking RT9 scanning heads too  :lol:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint