News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tiger 955i Breather pipe size ?

Started by xbakerbob, April 12, 2012, 10:35:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xbakerbob

Hi,

I need to replace one of the breather pipes on my Tiger tank (the one from the bottom, front left part of the tank to the bottom of the tank near the filter) can anyone tell what is the inner diameter of this pipe ?

Cheers Bob.

Bixxer Bob

Hmm, no breathers on that area, I'm guessing you mean the pipe that allows fuel from the front lobe of the tank and the rear part to equalise.  Never had to mess with them so  can't give a size, but if it's missing measure  the stub diameter on the tank.  If it's not slip it off and measure it.  Or measure the one on the other side.

Oh, and this post belongs in the Girly section  :wink:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

xbakerbob

Cheers for the reply :)

Thats the pipe you are on about, wasn`t sure what it was  :oops:  :oops:

The only reason i`m after the size is that it`s leaking where it`s perished and i wanted to get hold of some piping before i take it off so i can do the job in at the same time.

Bixxer Bob

If it's leaking  have you not already drained the tank?
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...