News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

SOLD!!! FS: Girly Factory Hard Cases

Started by TigerJon, May 14, 2012, 03:56:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TigerJon

Sold!  Thanks!

Update: Top case is sold, but still have the panniers and mounts.  How about $350 shipped to cont. US  :)

Looking to sell my factory bags and get some aluminum boxes.  These are off a 2005 Silver Tiger 955i.  Should fit all girlies and some other Triumphs of the same era (Sprint, Trophy maybe?)  3 bag set with side-case mounting hardware included.  $550 for the set. Buyer pays shipping or can meet within a couple of hours of SW Ohio.  May consider separate sale of top-case, but prefer all to go together since they are all keyed alike.  PM, e-mail or call if interested.  dccjon at yahoo or 937.474.2130.

Jon
2005 Tiger 955i

thetolleyman

How much for top case alone shipped to VA?

Thanks

mailto:thetolleyman@verizon.net">thetolleyman@verizon.net is preferred response.
Tiger 955i

TigerJon

Quote from: "thetolleyman"How much for top case alone shipped to VA?

Thanks

mailto:thetolleyman@verizon.net">thetolleyman@verizon.net is preferred response.

Email sent.
Jon
2005 Tiger 955i

LIAMSY

im curious about the top box also,how much shipped to cape cod ma

TigerJon

Quote from: "LIAMSY"im curious about the top box also,how much shipped to cape cod ma

$280 shipped to Cape Cod. PayPal accepted! Let me know if you are interested.
Jon
2005 Tiger 955i

TigerJon

Topcase is spoken for.  Still have the panniers and mounts.  Who want's them?
Jon
2005 Tiger 955i

TigerJon

Top case is on it's way to another Girly.  Still need to find a home for the panniers and mounts.  PM me if interested. Thanks!
Jon
2005 Tiger 955i

TigerJon

Now $350 shipped to cont. US.  Some one needs these!
Jon
2005 Tiger 955i

benebob

99 Tiger 885i (Killed 12/23/12 9:52am EST by a drunk driver) 06 Tiger 955i (traded 12/23/16  12:52pm)
13 Tiger 800