News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Kuzzin Kenny

Started by Bixxer Bob, May 21, 2012, 02:49:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

Folks, I had a message from KK today after contacting him a while back because I'd noticed he'd not been around much lately.

It seems KK has troubles heaped on troubles.  Life is giving him and his lady a real kicking at the moment, so he's not had time to pop in as normal.  

There's not much else to say at the moment; hopefully he'll drop in and let everyone know how things are going soon.  In the mean time, here's to hoping things go well for him and he has some better luck soon. :)
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

XJC

+1

Best wishes to you and yours KK.

X.
The brain is useless. We must find another brain.

metalguru

+1 from me too,
Hope the sun shines for you soon KK
2013 Explorer
2006 Rocket 3
2004 Tiger Lucifer Orange
2001 Adventurer. (Like new).
1993 DR200
1977 Kawa Z1000A1 (Had from new)
1972 BSA A65L
1960 Norman Nippy
1952 Royal Enfield Ensign MK1
2 Crossers
I may as well do it, as I'm gonna get blamed for it anyway.

Spud

come KK up and at 'em cheers Spud  :wink:

JetdocX

Awww!  I was missing his ugly sister mug around here.  

Wishing you the best, Kenny.
From parts unknown.

Nick Calne

Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Geoff W

Drove over KK today, well sort of, I crossed the Forth Bridge on my way to see my daughter. I did think of him and his not being on here for a while. i hope that life improves for him and his familly.
It\'s ok , this will only take 5 minutes.
96 Pimento Red Steamer.

NeilD

Quote from: "Geoff W"i hope that life improves for him and his familly.

yep same here..

mat-tiger1

All the best KK, sincerely hope all goes well & the situation improves for you & your family  :icon_salut
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

Sin_Tiger

I was hoping to finally meet up this time home, hope he's not having too bad a time.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

aeronca

+1, hope all is well.
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

fraser ross

all the best kk chin up ! easy said i know ! but well ment

Bixxer Bob

Had an email from KK today, things are still grim but he's keeping his spirits up. He asked me to thank everyone for the kind words. Hopefully things will come good and we'll have his ugly mug back on line :D
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Bixxer Bob

Just heard from Kenny again last night; his wife is v seriously ill at the moment and needing an op. I'll keep the updates coming as and when but in the meantime, fingers crossed for her eh?

oxnsox

Thanks for sharing this BB
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
  If it ain't Farkled...  don't fix it....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~