News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Kuzzin Kenny

Started by Bixxer Bob, May 21, 2012, 02:49:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Advwannabe

If this what I think it is, my wife and I went through it in 2010-2011. Or rather I went through it with my wife's fantastic support.

All the best KK.
No good deed goes unpunished
02 Tigger
02 Blackbird
75 GT380
IBA #33180

Bixxer Bob

Heard from Kenny again this weekend.  News is sort of no bad news, so that's good news.  He's just MOT'd his bike but found the rad leaking and had to replace it.  Pity I didn't know before because they can usually be fixed.  I'll do a sticky about that soon because all the older Tiger rads  will be needing it sooner or later.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Sin_Tiger

Good to hear, hope you told him not to throw the old one away :icon_wink:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Bixxer Bob

Aye he's keeping it just in case.
:thumbsup
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Bixxer Bob

Heard from Kenny today, the situation has improved to the point where he's been able to visit one of his old haunts for a spot of wild camping.  He also sent me some cracking photos. I've encouraged him to pop back to TT, say hello and share them. Fingers crossed.

If you read this Kenny,  :wave

NeilD

NKL

I\'m immortal..........well so far!!!
-----------------------------------
\'08 KTM 990 Adventure
\'91 Black XTZ 750
\'10 TM 250 EN
\'07 CCM 404
Renault Traffic 100

Spud

Great news   :eusa_clap
cheers Spud  :thumbsup

Geoff W

Always good to hear good news. I hope that things continue to improve for them.
It\'s ok , this will only take 5 minutes.
96 Pimento Red Steamer.

KuzzinKenny

Hey guys !! i'd like to say a HUGE thanks for all the support you lot have shown on here !! at the mo everything is going as good as it can be and we are able to get out and about as usual but herindoors does get tired very easily so we just have to make lots of stops !! hospital visits are down to every 6 months now so thats a good sign and the local doc sees her every 6 weeks, so at the mo we are just trying to make the most of what we have !!

again thanks  :notworthy 

KK

In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

John Stenhouse

Keep up the good work man, nice to see you here again. All the best.
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Bixxer Bob

Good to see you back mate, now get back in the saddle. Nobody does parts sourcing like you do :thumbsup

Mustang

Bixxer Bob

Just heard from Kenny again, things are still up and down, but he and his good lady have managed to get out for the occasional ride in his van, and he's had a run out on the Tiger so some positives.  He had a sticky caliper that he's had to fix and re-iterated the benefits of lifting the caliper above the cross hose when bleeding the left one!!  :thumbsup

I'm sure I speak for all of us when I wishd them both well.  I've would really like to see him pitch up at the annual bash, even for just a couple of hours, and even if it's in the van, but sadly I don't think it will happen.

Hang in there Kenny  :wheel

Sin_Tiger

Glad to hear he's still in circulation, was hoping to meet up sometime, you never know  :wave
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint