News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Kuzzin Kenny

Started by Bixxer Bob, May 21, 2012, 02:49:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KuzzinKenny

Hey Guys !! Thanks again for all the support  :thumbsup i cant believe its august already, i dont no where the time goes ? herindoors has got things settled a bit better so we have more good days than bad but she does get tired very easy so short walks are all we can do !! i'm gutted i missed a meet up with the members who headed north for the Tiger / Stag run, ive had no end of computer/internet trouble for the past weeks but thats what i get for runnin a 12 year old ex office computer with a heavy handed operator ( ME )
anyhow !! Tigger has had a couple O short runs and also has new MOT and TAX 80 f____n quid  :icon_evil:     so all goin well i should get out more often (fingers crossed) and hopefully get loged in here more   :thumbsup

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Spud

Good news mate my best to the Mrs

cheers Spud

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: Spud on August 01, 2014, 08:38:40 AM
Good news mate my best to the Mrs

cheers Spud

Your well wishes have been passed on  :thumbsup

as things at the mo are as good as they're goin to get i would like to thank you all for the great support and ask Bixxer Bob to lock this post  :icon_salut:

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Bixxer Bob

No need for everyone to queue up with their greetings for Kenny and his lass, he knows he's in all our thoughts, so post locked as requested.

Glad to see you back Kenny  :thumbsup
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...