News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

HER MAJESTY

Started by fraser ross, July 02, 2012, 12:34:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fraser ross

Going to the Royal Garden Party at Holyrood on Tuesday  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Sin_Tiger

Famous persons in our midst, pray tell us commoners why  :wink:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

fraser ross

On the tail of my better half Marie Curie nusre me b/f diesel mechanic :D

Sin_Tiger

Well I call myself an engineer but your description is probably closer to the truth  :wink:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Spud

Er it's a free pi** up and he's a jock why would'nt not go .... you silly man  :roll:   tut tut  :D  cheers Spud  :wink:

fraser ross

Eh sorry Spud.....alchohol free garden party, tea and cucumber sandwiches..........and feel chuffed to bits to go and see our Queen  :D  :o  :D  :o

Nick Calne

Thats pretty cool. Enjoy the day. Oh and i hope the weather gets better...
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

fraser ross

all went well wifes a royallist  :)  downside it was in edinburgh  :roll:  had a quick word with her majesty to give my team a break from her/ our hmrc  :)  :)  :)  :)

Spud

With all that money you'd think she could of bought you a beer  :roll:

cheers Spud  :wink:

fraser ross

miserable german/english  :lol:

Spud

YEP!

:D   :D   :D   :D  

fraser ross

Spud you didnae bite !  :o   :lol:

Spud

Too old Too wise for that plus with a surname of MURPHY  :shock:

Irish father,  Welsh mother, I'm not exactly a Royalist  :roll:

cheers Spud  :wink:  :arrow:   :pottytrain2

Spud

Fraser you forgot "Greek".   :roll:

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "Spud"Fraser you forgot "Greek".   :roll:

Do they make beer   :icon_scratch