News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2006 Tiger Caspian Blue with Side Panniers in Los Angeles

Started by bluesatyr, September 05, 2012, 07:44:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluesatyr

Hello everyone, Selling my Caspian Blue 2006 TIGER with Side Panniers.  Has 32K on it.  This bike is in GREAT condition.

Located in Los Angeles, CA.

Asking 5500 or best offer.

I bought this bike from Long Beach Motorsports in September of last year with 27K on it.  Immediately brought it to have an evaluation and service at Mickey Cohen Motorsports.  He's the South West Triumph fleet guy and builds some serious bikes. 

Updated the software to the latest map, put heavier oil in forks and did a full service including brakes.  Also has extended warranty for 2 years.  The only things it doesn't cover are fuel injection and normal wear and tear, ie... brakes, tires... etc...
Tires are at 2/3 wear.  Battery is new and always been tended.

Also added the MRA Vario Touring Windshield and will include the original in the deal.