News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Fairing bolts?

Started by theclowncrusty, September 07, 2012, 08:24:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theclowncrusty

Hi gang, has anyone sourced anywhere to get replacement fairing bolts from? Would like to get them all done in stainless steel if possible Triumph want too much for standard ones. :o(
Crusty

rybes

RF has got differnt bolts on his white tiger. think he got em off ebay or demon tweeks. no doubt hell be here in a bit and tell ya  :thumbsup
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

rf9rider

Bought my stainless bolts from local shop, around 20p each!

I got the alloy countersunk washers from pro bolt, although i did find a supplier on Ebay who sold the bolts and washers as a kit.

If you haven`t got a local shop that sells them, have a search on Ebay.

Edit/ Just had a  quick look on Ebay, search for "countersunk washers", plenty of choice and colours to choose from.

theclowncrusty

Thanks RF9rider i will have a look on E-bay. But was really hoping for some the same as stock just in a different material.
Crusty

rf9rider

Don`t think you can get stock ones other from Triumph, as they have the shoulder on, and they were rather expensive.