News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Holiday time!

Started by rf9rider, September 08, 2012, 03:06:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rf9rider

That time of year again, off to Memphis for 5 days, then Las Vegas for a week!  :hat10

Setting off for Heathrow airport in a couple of hours, and would be thieves please note, my dog is still home with the dog sitter while we`re away.

Looking at hiring a bike while we`re in Vegas, don`t shoot me but it may well be a GS  :5moped

See y`all in a couple of weeks  :wave

John Stenhouse

Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Nick Calne

Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

NeilD

ah looks like I missed you!  well have fun and keep an eye out for a fat bloke on a Harley in Vegas as it may well be me! I'm due there next week sometime after picking up the bike in LA this saturday!  :hat10

Sin_Tiger

Would be really cool if the two of you got to meet up in Vegas  :pimp :hat10
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

rf9rider

Just got home, great two weeks, didn`t win big in Vegas, but had a great time trying.

Didn`t get round to hiring a bike, maybe next year.

Saw a lot of fat Harley riders in Vegas, saw a couple of Girlies in Memphis, but didn`t recognise Neil  :hat10

NeilD

I put a dollar in slot machine and got 11 cents back in vegas :) good to look around as its changed since i was there 12 years ago ! Went up to the shelby factory for tour then the barrett jackson auction  :)  currently at mammoth lakes as we start final week :(  and i'll say this quietly but i actually like the streetglide..... well for this type of trip anyway :)

Mustang

western USA and Harley's are made for each other ...............fun isn't it ! :thumbsup